All photos on this site are used under Fair Use. We believe as well that most photos used on this website are “Public Domain” otherwise we have provided proper attribution or purchased a license. Some photos may be of unknown origins and it is not our intent to infringe on any legitimate intellectual, artistic rights or copyright.
If you are the legitimate owner of one of the photos used on this website please contact us. We will immediately take any action to provide proper attribution or remove the images within a reasonable amount of time.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
InteriorIdea.net respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been used in any way that constitutes copyright infringement please follow the below procedures:
To be effective, the notification of your copyright infringement claim should be written and include the following:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has already been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate.
- Your signature (the signature may be electronic)
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed (if you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works).
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit InteriorIdea.net to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient yo permit InteriorIdea.net to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and email address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
InteriorIdea.net will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on the site without your permission we will remove it in a timely matter once notified.