You?ve come from a wonderful anniversary holiday with your hubby and the house is a wreck. You left the teenagers in charge and it looks like they let everything explode all over the place. Laundry is lying on every piece of furniture, colorful cereal like confetti strewn on any available surface and who knows what is splattered on the windows? I shudder to think.
There is no way anyone feels like cleaning a mess of this magnitude after stepping off a plane, it?s time to call in the professionals. A team of people who will come and sort out this tornado of a house for you while your husband peels your fingers out of their grip around your kids? necks.
Time for another G&T I reckon, leave the bags in the car and make a dinner reservation asap. Using a local company has its advantages, you get to know the owners and the community and they can sympathize with your situation and hopefully send out a team this afternoon.
Choosing the right cleaning company
It can be nerve-racking allowing a stranger into your home for the first time, touching your things and moving furniture around, but if you want a thorough clean that you don?t want to do yourself then you are going to have to get over his initial hurdle.
A few questions to ask and look into would be the equipment and products they use, especially if you have kids in the house. Harsh chemicals aren?t good and can cause severe skin irritations. What are the price ranges if there are stairs or outside areas to take care of? Will you have the same team each time to build a relationship with?
Enquire if there are long term contracts and their cancellation policies in case you?re not happy with the way things have turned out. You want a company whose staff will make you feel comfortable, you don?t want to be tiptoeing around in your own house?
Customer service is a good reflection of their work ethics and what you can expect in the future from them. Are they available for queries and questions or are you struggling to get anyone on the phone?
A reliable, honest company is proud of its staff and services and happily advertises customer reviews to show this. Reputation can go a long way when done right. For the right fit for you, visit professional cleaning services in Vancouver, to find companies with responsible quality work for your peace of mind.
5 Advantages of using a cleaning company
- Cost-effective. With a team of cleaners coming in to do the job that would take you the whole day, they can get it done in half the time if not a few hours. You save not only money but time. More people for the one price, win-win.
- Equipment. They have industrial heavy-duty machines that can get stuck into the dirt, no need for you to go out and buy any equipment that you can?t store due to space and will probably just end up collecting dust.
- Focus on other things. Having a regular team come in and clean your house can be such a blessing, especially when it been ?one of those days? and all you want to do is put your feet up with a glass of wine. You can focus on work and family and know that the home is clean.
- Morale. Everyone feels better when the area is clean, less stressful and boosts the whole atmosphere in the house. Clear space clear mind, peace in the household. You?ll be surprised how clutter can get you worked up and snappy.
- Health benefit. With less dust and allergens floating around the air is cleaner, with no dirt piling up for bugs and mold to start setting up shop and no risk of colds and flu from parasites lying around.
There are many more benefits of a professional cleaning team of which you can see here https://www.charlottestories.com/how-commercial-cleaning-can-benefit-your-business/. So, take the load off, life is too short to worry about tidying up, leave it to the pros.
The struggle is real
As a mom of 2 kids, I completely understand why parents, especially mothers, look at having a weekly cleaning service. By taking care of the hubby, the children and all their dramas, going to work every day, then adding in having to come home and clean is enough to drive someone up the wall.
I grew up with a maid and we weren?t rich, but I can see the priority now, why my mother made sure to have finance available for a cleaning team. They saved our lives us kids, because a tired parent who has to still clean after a long day, can be scary.